Down the rabbit hole
FDTD The Series
Jackson 'Jax' Teller
Sons of Anarchy
Antoine 'Trip' Triplett
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Murder in the First
Eric / The Huntsman
Snow White and The Huntsman
Credit to tookthestars
You're madly, hopelessly in love. Or maybe you're just best friends. You just also happen to be a crime duo. Whether you're bank robbers, pulling off jewelry heists, going on spree murders, committing arson, stealing candy from babies, or whatever else, you do it together. The Bonnie to your Clyde, the Thelma to your Louise, the whatever criminal name to the other criminal name. If you go down, you're going down in a blaze of glory that will always be remembered. Maybe you're on the run. Maybe you're the authorities chasing after the pair of criminals. Can you catch them? Bring them in peacefully? You have to try no matter what.
You wake up, and you're living a different life. Whatever you had before, whatever you'd accomplished before, is gone. In their place is something familiar, but not the same. Maybe your friends are your enemies, your enemies your friends. Maybe it's the whole world, maybe it's just your household. The only thing you know for sure is that something's changed, and you're the only one who's noticed. But who changed? Them... or you?
1. Domestic bliss. You may not be used to being married to this person or anyone, but now you are. Who are they? Someone you know? Someone you don't know at all? Whatever it is, you seem to have made a life together here.
2. Black is white, white is black. Whatever side you used to work for, you don't anymore. Your friends may have just become your enemies (or maybe they're there with you, working for a cause that you remember as wrong wrong wrong). You might want to step lightly here, though. No one likes an apparent defector.
3. Career changes. Well, your resume's really fucked now. The job you've been doing for the last x years? Never happened. Your awesome space marines team now work at a Wendy's. Or a bookstore. Or maybe you and your retail buddies are now saving the galaxy. Who knows? Whatever, hope you pick up new skills quick!
4. Pet platoon. Oh christ, now you're not even the same species. Your life has been reinterpreted into animal-life. Whatever, human life sucks anyway. Go chase a squirrel!
5. Back in time. Most of the details are same, it's just the setting that's changed. Did you live in 2000? Hope you like the 1800s! Good luck with that whole 'no indoor plumbing thing'.
6. The time of my life. You've seen this movie. One minute you're living pretty as a twelve-year-old, next minute it's eighteen years later and you have to hold down a job. Or maybe you've just been slingshoted to when you were younger. At least you'll totally breeze through algebra this time, right?
7. Wildcard. Make up your own, suggest your own. Do whatever you want. The universe is yours! (Sorta.)
The fact that you're in a relationship with this person isn't public knowledge. Actually, no one knows about it except for the people involved. Maybe you guys are just private like that; on the other hand, it may be a necessity to keep things a secret from others. Maybe you're both team mates, and others on the team would give you grief, or you're not suppose to be dating, or you're not the type to usually date and you're only testing the waters. Perhaps it's the combination of you two, possibly an odd couple, that would bring some controversy or some teasing. Or, you know, you could not want to deal with friends and relatives being busybodies. Your reasons are your own.
Are you content with stealing moments to be together as a couple? Do you want to make your relationship known and the fact that you can't drives you batty? Remember, there are lots of benefits to dating in secret. You can be yourselves completely, away from prying eyes, and get to know each other better as potential longterm romantic partners. In a way, it's ideal.
...still, do you ever wish you could scream from the rooftops how much you care for your significant other?
02. I wanted to write an apology letter to my vagina after that.
03. I'm like connect-the-dots of drunk. Whiskey, bourbon, vodka, rum, gin. The hidden picture is me faceplanting.
04. I have way too much money in my bra to be responsible.